The The Project GUARD app utilizes a Screening, Brief Intervention, Referral to Treatment (SBIRT) model. The app collects gender; age; and self-reported behaviors (drinking, exercise, stress), strengths, goals, and benefits. Any personal information collected is kept private and confidential.
These data are used to provide participants individualized tailored content, which will:
- Allow broad topics of at-risk alcohol use to be narrowed to participant experience for relevance in a short time period
- Be sent to National Guard participants during the first month post intervention to enhance initial Brief Intervention effects
- Incorporate three basic tailoring strategies: personalization, feedback, content matching
- Enhance cognitive preconditions for message processing or acceptance (receptivity)
- Boost message impact (salience) by selectively modifying behavioral determinants of desired outcomes
- Tracks daily fitness, stress, and alcohol consumption
- Provides tips and goal setting for a healthier lifestyle
- Offers an interactive Health Coach feature
- Delivers a Newsfeed with articles and other resources
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Project GUARD is a free software application from the Health & Nutrition subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-09-04. The program can be installed on iOS.
Project GUARD (version 1.3.1) has a file size of 52.64 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.